Employees on the Telus payroll system
- Salary increases on December 7th pay
- Retro payment on December 21st pay*
- employees whose pay will be processed manually = those in receipt of salary protection or who have a classification adjustment.
- employees receiving a temporary market adjustment will require a manual update to correct the TMA on PeopleSoft.
- employees who are on leave without pay, maternity/paternal leave or have terminated since the date of increases will be processed manually and after the active employees.
Employees on a different payroll system at LDB & PHSA: changes will be done earlier
- LDB – increase on November 30th pay cheque; retro will be done for December (probably December 14th)
PSA has confirmed with Telus that an email message (or letter for those employees who don’t have access to email) will be sent to employees on or before November 19th advising them of the archived vacation payout. Messages will only be sent to those employees with archived vacation. Employees will see the payout on their December 21st pay cheque, which is the last pay in December.
Date of ratification as outlined in Master/Component agreements: November 7th, 2012.
Any other increases, unless specifically identified with a date come into effect the first pay period following the date of ratification (November 7th, 2012).
Professional fees - effective April 1st, 2013.