DATE: Wednesday, March 8, 2017
TIME: 5:30 p.m.
PLACE: Diane L Wood Union Centre
Prince George Area Office of the BCGEU
500 Quebec St, Prince George BC V2L 0C6
AGENDA – **REVISED **
- Nominations and Elections of Convention Delegate(s) and Alternate Delegates to the 50th BCGEU Triennial Constitutional Convention being held June 14-17, 2017 in Vancouver.
- Local 1211 is entitled to send two (2) delegates with the Local Chair attending by right of office, therefore, one (1) delegates position is open and four (4) alternate positions available.
- Nominations will close at this meeting, therefore, all nomination forms must be received at the Prince George Area Office by close of Wednesday, March 8, 2017 or at this meeting.
- Elections will take place at this meeting, if necessary.
- Alternate entitlement will be ballots cast
- You must be in attendance in order to accept your nomination.
- Nomination forms are attached, (copy if required).
- Note for Local 1211 Members in Outlying Areas: If you wish to join this meeting via conference call, please call 1-866-562-0090; when prompted press 753794 and the pound key (#).
If a Union-Paid Leave of absence is needed, pre-approval is required by your Local Chairperson.
Download PDF of notice here
Download PDF of nomination form here
Local 467/ MoveUp