DATE: Tuesday, March 14, 2017
TIME: 7:00 p.m.
PLACE: Diane L Wood Union Centre
Prince George Area Office of the BCGEU
500 Quebec St, Prince George BC V2L 0C6
- Nominations and Elections of Convention Delegate(s) and Alternate Delegates to the 50th BCGEU Triennial Constitutional Convention being held June 14-17, 2017 in Vancouver.
- Local 1011 is entitled to send one (1) delegate with the Local Chair attending by right of office, therefore, two (2) alternate positions are available.
Please note: Kelly McDonald (1st Vice & pension trustee), John Cantlon (Component treasurer and pension trustee) and Rory Smith (BCGEU Vice President & Component 10 Vice) will be attending on behalf of Curtis Beich (Local 1011 Chair).
- Nominations will close at this meeting, therefore, all nomination forms must be received at the Prince George Area Office by 5:00 pm Tuesday, March 14, 2017.
- Elections will take place at this meeting, if necessary.
- Alternate entitlement will be ballots cast
- You must be in attendance in order to accept your nomination.
- Nomination forms are attached, (copy if required).
- Resolutions for Convention
- General Business
Note for Local 1011 Members in Outlying Areas: If you wish to join this meeting via conference call, please call 1-866-562-0090; when prompted press 753794 and the pound key (#).
If a Union-Paid Leave of absence is needed, pre-approval is required; please contact the Area Office.
Download PDF of nomination form here
Download PDF of resolution form here