The Area 03 Cross Component Committee is pleased to invite you for a free education session regarding a Pension Workshop. This educational session will be useful for all BCGEU members who want more information related to Pensions and Pension Plans.
- WHERE: Lower Mainland Area Office, Suite 130 – 2920 Virtual Way, Vancouver. Conveniently located across from the Renfrew Sky Train Station in the Broadway Tech Centre
- WHEN: Saturday, April 18, 2015, 9:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- REGISTER BY emailing Lisa Luthje at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (604) 215-1499 or toll free at 1-888-238-0239 before Wednesday, April 15, 2015. Confirm early as this session will fill up quickly and seats are limited!
The Pension Workshop will cover the following:
- Defined Benefit vs. Defined Contribution
- Overview of MPP/PSPP and College plans
- Government Pension Programs: OAS, CPP, GIS
- Putting it all together
Lunch will be provided by the Area 03 Cross Component Committee.
On behalf of the Area 03 Cross Component Committee
Download notice to post here.