Members of BCGEU Components elect representatives to the Component Executive. Component chairs represent their members on the Provincial Executive.
Correctional and Sheriff Services Component
The Component Executive (Table Officers) for Correctional and Sheriff Services is the top level of union representatives specifically elected by Correctional Officer and Sheriff members to represent them throughout the province of British Columbia.
Your elected Component Executive is as follows:
- Vice President - Dean Purdy Local 101 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- First Vice-Chair - Tony Tessari Local 105 - email@example.com
- Second Vice-Chair - Brian Campbell Local 103 - Brian.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer - Ken Kay - email@example.com
- Recording Secretary - Brandon Cox Local 104 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member at Large - Luke Poelzer - email@example.com
- Member at Large - Shane Rush - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member at Large - Craig Tott - email@example.com
- Member at Large - Andrew MacLeod firstname.lastname@example.org
- Women's Rep - Patty Schlafen - email@example.com
- Young Worker - Ken Kay - firstname.lastname@example.org