- Memorandum of Agreement respecting health and welfare benefits for seasonal auxiliary employees of the Protection Branch, Ministry of Forests and Range
- Memorandum of Agreement re staffing the Beijing Olympics BC/Canada Pavilion Project
QUICK REFERENCE GUIDE FOR STEWARDS
This page is not meant to be comprehensive and should not be considered an alternative to reviewing the collective agreements and your steward manual.
- June, 2011: Article 7.1 – Hours of Work:Union Interpretation Guide (PDF)
- January, 2011: Changes to disability benefit form distribution for public service workers
- Public Service Benefits - Appendix 4/Rehab
As the area office is usually extremely busy please do some research on your own before you call the area office. The phone is not a replacement for knowing your collective agreements, however there are many times when you do need to speak to someone for advice or answers. As an alternative to calling your area office your local executive may be a resource that you may consider utilizing for information.
Remember that the agreement is not a “stand alone” document. In some instances there have been precedent-setting arbitration that affect the language in this agreement.
Resolutions are an effective way of making your voice heard either for bargaining or of bringing action to a concernthat you have. When you have an idea to possibly put forward for resolution.
NUTS AND BOLTS OF THE GRIEVANCE PROCEDURE
Contains information on how to handle a grievance and the timelines involved. Find it here
21 TIPS FOR STEWARDS
You should review these tips periodically as a quick refresher.
COMPONENT 20 NEWSLETTER
- Download Newsletter #1 (PDF)
IMPORTANT REPORTS (PDF):
- Axed: A Decade of Cuts to BC’s Forest Service - 2010
- Axing the Forest Service – 2004
Sierra Club of BC report
- Please Hold. Someone Will Be With You - 2004
A report by West Coast Environmental Law on diminished monitoring and enforcement capacity in the Ministry of Water, Land and Air Protection
- At the Crossroads - 2001
Front-line workers in the Ministry of Transportation believe a major change in direction is urgently needed.
- History of the BC Conservation Officer Service
- BCGEU brief to the Firestorm 2003 Review
C20 WORK SCHEDULE FORM
- ETOWS Instruction sheet (PDF)
- 2016-17 ETOWS form (Excel file)
- 2016-17 ETOWS form (PDF)
- 2015-16 ETOWS form (Excel file)
- 2015-16 ETOWS form (PDF)
- 2014-15 ETOWS form (Excel file)
- 2014-15 ETOWS form (PDF)
- 2013-14 ETOWS form (Excel file)
- 2013-14 ETOWS form (PDF)
- 2012-13 ETOWS form (Excel file)
- 2012-13 ETOWS form (PDF)
- 2011-12 ETOWS from (Excel file)
- 2011-12 ETOWS form (PDF)
- 2010-11 ETOWS form (Excel file)
- 2010-11 ETOWS form (PDF)
STOP SEXUAL HARASSMENT
Click to download PDF version of the 2008 poster: